DAD - A SON'S FIRST HERO, A DAUGHTER'S FIRST LOVE.
First baby, first Father's Day? Make it Special. Hopefully the below checklist serves as a source of inspiration.
Father's Day Checklist
1. Give him lots of cuddles and kisses to make him feel very special
2. Have the kids give him a Father's Day card (hopefully kindy or school has taken care of this!)
3. Head out to a scrumptious breakfast place with good coffee
4. Spoil him with some thoughtful things (a photo book or Instagram pictures made into fridge magnets are a cute way to re-live special dad moments).
Something sweet is always a hit. May we suggest Rocky Road !
5. If you want to take it a step further we suggest some of these indulgences!
A monogramed card holder from The Daily Edited
A new pair of kicks for weekend wear PS by Paul Smith
Initialed cufflinks (Star Wars - 'I Am Your Father cufflinks' are cute)
A new T-shirt would be a handy gift for the start of Spring (CR Melange Stripe T-Shirt)
A book. This Book 'Cheers to Childbirth' is a must read for anyone embarking on Fatherhood
Something from Bunnings! (Cordless Drill)
This blog was created or shared for the enjoyment of visitors to Little Kisses baby gifts and baby hampers www.littlekisses.com.au